Tuesday, July 29, 2014

Mounting theTHRONE


This chair has bravely volunteered to be my test subject.  Legs about to come off !!
 Legs chopped off.

Test fit in the boat.....Hitting the sides really tight....Not quite right yet

Let me notch it in a little..... Still not quite right...Dang..and hard to put into the boat!!
Here is the port side and the chair intersection. I almost want to cut off the vertical plastic part of the chair that is keeping the chair up off the railing.

Here is the starboard side. Seems to line up nicer towards the center of the armrest, where all my weight will be when sitting in this chair. Its kind of like the vertical plastic just to the right of the wood rail is part of the strength of the armrest. Very hesitant to trim that piece off. But if I do, both sides should rest on the center of the armrest.

No comments:

Post a Comment